[pct-l] Re: [at-l] (no subject)

--
In a message dated 1/10/2003 7:42:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tincanstoveman@hotmail.com writes:

> The Can Stove Man aches to ease their suffering, to make whole once again
> what has been shattered and mashed, spattered and trod upon!!!!!

I would like to provide a testimonial to the Tin Can Stove Man's stoves.
I've used his that he made for me (for the low cost of a 55 cent stamp) for
three years now.

Thanks again, TCSM.  I shall be using your stove next weekend.

KellyGoTitans