[pct-l] El Nino Gossip

Greg -

As another 2003 hiker who admittedly has been watching the snowpack
closely also, I found your comments interesting.

Here's my question - how do you and Tom decide who gets the six pack?
What's your definition of passable, and how do you reach agreement on
the date?

Ultimately, of course, what is passable varies for each of us.

Don