[pct-l] Adventure books

--
This is the time of year that I like reading about other adventures. Outsid=
e Magazine published a list of 25 best adventure books in the Jan 2003 issu=
e. I checked out Tracks by Robyn Davidson from the library and bought The L=
ong Walk by Slavomir Rawicz ("is this book fact or fiction?"). Touching the=
 Void by Joe Simpson is a book that I read at least annually and then repla=
y in my mind as I hike. I think we all have read A Walk in the Woods which =
is also on the list.

Anyway, I thought some of you out there might enjoy the list or provide oth=
er good titles for winter evening reading.

Marcia
GottaWalk