FW: [pct-l] Advice sought on lightway trek - um hm

------ Forwarded Message
From: johnsmallberries <johnsmallberries@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:13:57 -0400
To: Steve Courtway <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>, pcta
<pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Advice sought on lightway trek - um hm

Oh, fuck it. Get off your troll shit, asshole. It was a real question. An
honest no bullshit question about a climb. Not a question to set anyone off=
.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I trek all year round. Four seasons. I
cannot believe what a mindless mean spirited person you are. Don't hand me
'burly mountaineer shit.' either answer the question I asked or shut the
fuck up. Where did you grow up in a motherfucking scum sucking rat cage? Yo=
sure act that way asshole. Fuck san diego and its bullshit. My son is a sub
officer in sd, maybe I'll have him come over and explain life to you. Just
drop dead, you dumbfuckin' prick. You don't know shit. I don't even know
what a fucking g4 is. I'm outta here if u are representative of this list.