[pct-l] Money

In a message dated 1/8/03 2:33:44 PM, fkroger1999@yahoo.com writes:

<<
Many places accept credit/debit cards, although there are some towns where
the WHOLE town will not accept them eg Wrightwood, just North of San
Bernardino.  >>

I went to three places before I was sent to the town's gas station. He asked
me how much I wanted. I said $100. He said no way, $20 tops.
 Other than that, debit card all the way with 2 backup credit cards just in
case. And about $100 cash
   At VVR the bank denied my debit card request. They called the bank via
satellite phone (no charge to me) and they wanted ID verification. They said
all these weird charges in out of the way places far from home had been
posted and they were certain my card had been stolen.