[pct-l] Calfornia guidebook alternative?

Does anyone have the most recent guidebook that they may be able to Xerox?
(what is the most recent edition anyway? - Mine is the 95 5th edtion.)

There are about 500 "trail chapter" pages that will fit 2 to a page, so 250
copies at $0.10 a piece is only $25, which is what I paid for my book in
the first place.

Once the first copy is made from the book, additional copies would be easy
to run through a machine.

Normally I would abhor such a copyright violation, but since Wilderness
Press is not going to get one out in time for this season, it seems like a
reasonable idea.

Anyone willing to do the work?
--
Brick Robbins