From: "Paul Schilke" <paul@qtm.net>
To: <BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:54 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Arm coverings

I have very bad circulation in my left arm and hand.  Thus it gets very cold
quicker than the rest of my body.  near the end of my AT hike last year I
noticed a cyclist (on the road of course) that had "sleeves" on made of some
sort of powerstretch type material.

I'm looking for something like that but perhaps of an even heavier material.
like neoprene (wetsuit) material.