[pct-l] worries about not worrying

If you're talking about the Bicentennial National Trail, then no, I only
have three months total and there's much too much to see, so I think I'll
stick with a few shorter walks and try to get a sampling of the country.  It
is possible, though, that I'll hike a short section or two of the trail.

It does sound like quite the multiuse trail (even horse drawn carriages in
some sections) and I suspect that I would prefer to spend more of my hiking
hours on trails (or sections) that are primarily limited to foot travel.

I'm also planning on getting off the mainland to Tasmania for some hiking
there and also spending a month of that time in New Zealand.

Can't wait...

Mara