[pct-l] worries about not worrying

In a message dated 12/10/02 10:27:05 AM, m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm going to be away "down under" from January through March and have  just
a few weeks this month and a couple of weeks in April to plan the hike.

Are you going to hike their long distance trail? If so I would be very
interested in hearing about it. Sounds like the perfect place to spend a
winter - 4 or 5 of them! 6 months of summer hiking a year! Hiking OR biking -
which I believe it is allowed on the dirt road sections of the 3000 mile +
trail