[pct-l] Favorite Town

I have to agree with others, Etna is just a great
'undiscovered' town. Compact town that is easy to get
around in by foot, good sized grocery store,
inexpensive hostel, a post office, a few restarants,
laundromat, awesome old fasion drug store/soda
fountain  and a coffee shop that rivals any I have
seen (Hey, I live in Boulder, CO... A  good coffee
shop is a necessity. :D)  The hitch can take a while,
but the longest wait I have heard of is 45 minutes.
You can get a ride back to the trailhead from the
hostel for $2.

Amazing that the guides really don't mention this gem
of a small town. Well worth the stop, and a convenient
re-supply point between Castle Crags and Seiad Valley.

=====