[pct-l] favorite town

In a message dated 11/16/02 9:57:42 AM, yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

<< Etna CA - You're ALMOST to Oregon, and then you find this quaint little
town.  The last town stop in the state that takes forever.  The Hiker Hut is
better than a motel, cause there's no TV to hyptonize you.  Good grocery,
internet at the library, great restaurants, PO, laundry.  Perfect place for
a zero day.  The best kept secret of the PCT.

Scuds of well kept  mid Victorian era homes as I recall. In the middle of
nowhere, too as rural as rural can get today. Built about the mid 1850's, I
think