[pct-l] Fashion on the Crest

I'm convinced. It's official. PCT thru-hikers of the modern day (2001-2002
hiking season) are actually paid models working for the major gear outfits,
particularly the clothing and fashion franchises. To wit, I can no longer
distinguish between a person spending months in the wilderness in search of
challenge, deprivation, higher truth, and a person striking a woodsy pose
from inside the pages of an REI catalog.

Prove it? REI would spend money for these smiles:

http://www.mbay.net/~jbrennan/fp/pct/photos/people.html

Well, maybe some of them anyway. Either way, it's about time someone came
out with an honest trail name.

Like maybe Logoblazer.

All in good fun...
- blisterfree