[pct-l] Section-hiking the PCT in one year?

I will be on the West Coast next year, travelling both
north and south. I'd like to hike as much of the PCT as
possible, though not as a thru-hike--I'd prefer to take
breaks between sections.

The more I read, the less possible this seems. Still,
I'd like to hear from people with PCT experience: if
I'm willing to jump around, and hike both north and south,
how long can I extend the hiking season? If you had powers
of teleportation, in what months would you hike the sections,
and in what order?

Mike Benedetti
Vienna, West Virginia