[pct-l] ? authority/bears

--
" We in California elected to stop hunting mountain
lions, fully knowing in the back of our collective minds that someday one o=
these big cats might just come out and munch one of our friends or family.
That's the price of keeping them out of extinction.  The similar thing goes
for the bears.  We have caused the problem by not allowing the hunting or
painful-fear-instilling of bears in and around the National Parks. "

Greg, I beg to differ.  It's my understanding the primary reason for the ca=
t and bear 'problem' interfering with the general public is that the genera=
l public came into their territory totally un-invited.

The animals were all here first...this is their home...it's we folks who ha=
ve caused the problem; not them there critters. We moved into their home, w=
ithout even asking permission first. Not good manners from what my Momma ta=
ught me.

JoAnn  (as guilty as all the rest)