[pct-l] Alcohol lantern -- response

Thanks for the feedback -- I never claimed my idea was original or
efficient...ha ha ha   I sincerely doubt I'd ever be fortunate enough to
have a truly original idea -- I'm just not that bright (pun intended). It
was just fun to figure out it could be done. As one person pointed out, the
LED's are way better, brighter and lighter. I have a mini one on my key
chain that I have had for about a year, use for about 3 minutes every day
and it is still bright -- I will be using a LED light when I do my through
hike.

Take care and great hiking!

Broadband?=A0Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.