[pct-l] Gear vs gear vs gear

Sorry, but for me the math doesn't add up. I would have to ADD poles which I
DON'T normally use and a ground cloth which I DON'T normally use. Those two
items weigh 2 pounds on my scales. Add your 600 gram tarp and the total
weight I would need for a tarp shelter system would be well over 3 pounds. If
I go with a tent, my shelter system is just under 3 pounds, counting stakes.
Now a poleless tarp system is another story, but one has to have trees around
to set it up, or so I believe. Sorry, not persuaded to switch. If and when my
knees give out, I'll consider a tarp system since I would need to carry poles
anyway