[pct-l] Original PCT

I just received my copy of Clarke's book in the mail today. Real
descriptive, isn't it:
"...go 15 miles south by compass to Lake Arrowhead."

I hiked much of the section in San Diego County in the '70s, coming down
Rodriguez Canyon to Banner, then up the San Felipe Valley. Sure glad they
rerouted that one, even if it is in the dry San Felipe Hills. Speaking of
which, now that the state and county have bought so much of Volcan Mountain,
maybe someday the trail will get moved over there where it was supposed to
be.

AsABat