From: David Dalbey [mailto:dave@dalbey.org]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:37 AM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] It's all about having fun!!!

Just a plug for Fallingwater's "Europa" tent.  I've used it a  few times
now, alone, with my wife, and a friend last weekend.  The neat thing is even
in moderate rain I can sleep with the front door wide open due to the shape
of the tent.  One of the first times I used it was with my wife and the
front closed up, (she's still a little scared of the bogey man!).  We had
condensation inside but our Down bags with Pertex shells did a good job of
keeping us dry when inevitably brushing up against the sides of the tent.

I haven't used this tent for 8 days of continous rain (yet) but in my
limited nights out so far I think Ron has come up with a real winner of a
tent!

Dave
dave@dalbey.org