[pct-l] Tarp advice

>>OK. Enough ruffled feathers. How about real advice?
Where do we find information on properly pitching tarps?
What makes a good site to pitch a tarp?
What are the options?<<

That would be the book I'm currently editing:

The Ray-Way Tarp & Net-tent:
How to make them at home and use them in the wilds
by Ray Jardine

The book will include complete instructions on sewing lightweight tarps and
netting enclosures, a la what is for sale on GoLite's website (Ray's
design). It will also offer detailed advice on how to pitch a tarp in all
kinds of weather conditions and environments.

We're hoping the book will go to press early in the new year.

Meantime, Ray's "Beyond Backpacking" offers plenty of generalized
information regarding these items.

- blisterfree