[pct-l] thru hike questions

For our 2000 hike, we shipped most of our gear ahead to
one of the trail angels who picked us up and took us to
the trail head. Fuel could be shipped by ground if you
have time. Or you could get fuel in San Diego.

We took absolute essentials and hard to replace items
with us (like pack, tent, and sleeping bag). We carried
the rest with us (very small pack since most
food/clothing were not in the pack). Thought that if the
package didn't make it, we would do quick shopping in
San Diego.

--
Marshall Karon
Portland, OR