[pct-l] Maps of PCT fire in CA Section A

As previously posted by Eckert, the CDF has maps of the fire at
 http://www.fire.ca.gov/cdf/incidents/Pines%20Fire_73/incident_maps.html

I have traced the fire perimeter from these maps into the Topo! program
using Tom Reynold's PCT file. While the perimeters are not exact, they might
help those wondering just what parts of the PCT burned. My maps are on my
website at http://www.4jeffrey.net/hike/pct/fire .

It looks like Pioneer Mail, Lucky 5, Mason Valley tank, and Barrell Springs
were all inside the fire. If I can get away and get through the road blocks
I might check them out this weekend.

AsABat