[pct-l] JMT permits from Yosemite

Hi Katy,

You are very sweet to have stopped by the permit station and post the
info. about getting a JMT permit. Thank you.

I am here in Massachusetts, leaving to drive West in 10 days, and was
completely stymied about how to get through to Yosemite officials, since
their Web site is misfunctioning and their phone has been busy for two
solid weeks. Out of desperation, I called the Inyo NF office and told
them that I simply couldn't get through to Yosemite, and did they have
any suggestions, and they said, "Yep, that sounds familiar."

So now I will proceed West, knowing that the Bureaucratic Beast can
likely be assuaged by an early a.m. arrival at its office. Thank
you so much!

Rebecca