[pct-l] What a Differnence a Year Makes

I find it interesting that after hiking the pct twice you went back to
a job:). And not just any job but one which basically ties you down to
where you can't take off and go whenever you want. My- how
responsible:). Its probably your cell phone calling. It took me 6
years before I took a job like that again and it got tiresome really
fast so I ended up quitting it. Its just not worth it. Its better to
be free than a wage slave.

John