[pct-l] What a Differnence a Year Makes

Last year on this date we were hauling ourselves up and over Forester Pass on
our thru-hike. Now I'm back to work, sitting in meetings and find my mind
wandering at the oddest of times. At one recent meeting a person brought in a
bottle of Aquafina and sat it on the table...every time I saw it I thought of
the trail. It was the wide-mouth, 1 liter bottle we carried from border to
border. It was hard to concentrate on the computer database management topic
of the meeting...my mind was shifting from gigabytes - Mojave - timelines -
Hat Creek Rim - funding constraints - Goat Rocks, and so on. I think the
trail is calling...or is it my cell phone?
Goose Burrito
PCT '76 & '01

multipart/alternative
  text/html