[pct-l] Regarding some questions

At 06:04 AM 6/13/02, kahley wrote:
> If I understand correctly,
>it can be activated simply by reading or previewing the email.

This is only true if you are using certain version of Microsoft Outlook.

The software that is supposed to be removing attachments (StripMime http://www.phred.org/~alex/stripmime.html ), is actually removing most of them. I'm not sure why it is missing a few; I didn't do the StripMime installation on backcountry.net so I don't know the particulars of how it is setup. I have it running on  another server, and it is batting 1000 there.

--
Brick Robbins                       mailto:brick@fastpack.com