[pct-l] Regarding some questions

Hi, all -=20

The recent post purportedly from me with a subject header "some =
questions" and a likely viral attachment was NOT, repeat NOT, from me.  =
This thing seems to be an artifact of a similar set of messages a few =
weeks ago that arrived with no message body, but with an attachment.  =
Since the listserv, to my knowledge, doesn't permit attachments, I =
believe that something attached itself to the names in the list and =
started spreading itself around. =20

And no, I don't have any PCT-related questions right now, other than =
what's happened to the trail in the vicinity of last week's Copper fire =
in Saugus! =20

Anybody care to comment on the attachment problem? =20

Christine (aka Ceanothus) Kudija

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---