[pct-l] Aldha-West 2002

The rumors of my attendance at the ALDHA-West Gathering are true.

I'll also be at the ALDHA Gathering at Concord College in Athens West
Virginia, Oct 18-20. At both Gatherings I'll be showing slides from my
Calendar Triple Crown trek and answering questions.

In addition, I'm also planning to give a seminar at ALDHA on "How to Average
30+ miles per day" for that subset of hikers who enjoys the challenge of
high mileage.

Flyin' Brian