[pct-l] a different kind of snow prediction

I was just wondering if anyone could make some snow predictions for me since
I'm not familiar with the conditions out here yet.  I'm starting a 2-month
southbound hike from Ashland on June 30.  Of course everything is still
reported as winter conditions right now, but what will it look like in 3
weeks?  Any ideas?  Anyone live near the trail down there?  I'll be walking
through to Kennedy Meadows by September.  Thanks for your help!

Christine
aka Firefly