[pct-l] Climate Change Indicators

> we screw it totally up forever.  However, one of the benefits of a
> geologist's view point of time is that with one or two million years left
> itself, the earth is amazing at healing just about any scar that it puts
on
> itself or we may put upon it.

I have absolutely no doubt that Earth will come through this just fine,
given enough time. However, that isn't much reassurance for those of us who
only plan to stick around for the next 50 years or so.

We'll undoubtedly leave an interesting fossil record for the next life form
that emerges from Earth!

:: Carl Siechert
:: We're looking for 1977 PCT Hikers
:: http://pct77.org/reunion