[pct-l] Global Warming

I hear that the ice fields that Sir Edmond Hilary crossed out of his Mt.
Everest base camp in 1953 are now a two hour walk from his original base
camp.  Seems the ice has retreated that far since 1953.  I guess global
warming is really real.  I wonder what the snow levels and other indicators
would be like in the Sierras today compared to the early 1950s or John Muir's
days in the Range of Light.  Happy trails, Switchback

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---