[pct-l] global warming???

You realize of course, that if only those lustrous scientists (?) had =
been around during the Ice Age they would have tried to stop the cooling =
so as to 'save' the planet. If they had, we'd have no, let me see =
now...Continental Divide??=20

JoAnn

p.s. e-gads, now I've done it...started a hot one...

"Use what talents you have: the woods would have little music if no =
birds sang their song except those who sang best."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---