[pct-l] Water caches at Kelso Valley Road and Bird Spring Pass

In cas you are in contact with people starting in on section F:

There was a problem when these caches went dry around May 30-31.
When I finished my Trail Pass to Walker Pass outing on June 1,
after hearing about this from several through hikers, I scrounged up
ten gallons at Weldon and drove up to those places to do a slight resupply.

I was about an hour late.  The lady
who maintains them hadn't been up to refilling them on those very hot days
and wasn't aware they were dry, but with the aid of her son on Saturday
she was able to massively resupply them, as I discovered when I caught up
with them at Kelso Valley Road and contributed my small increment.
The main surge of through hikers should be OK.

This does illustrate the danger with caches - one relies on them at one's
peril.   Finding first one and then the second dry, in 100+ degree weather,
meant some hard times and some heat exhaustion for some hikers
but nothing more serious as far as I know.