[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows question

At 11:23 AM 4/18/02, George Miller wrote:
>  I am attempting to thru-hike the PCT this summer and was wondering if it
> is possible to send a bounce box out of Kennedy Meadows at Inyokern.

There is NO post office in KM, and the only outbound mailbox has a letter
sized slot, so no way to fit a box through it.

However, in past years, the folks in the store could be talked into mailing
packages on their runs into InyoKern, sometimes for a small fee.....
--
Brick Robbins

  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and
   the intelligent are full of doubt.
------- Bertrand Russell