[pct-l] addresses

Hey everyone,
  I'm going to be starting my hike a little bit later, heading South for the Summer (I hate finals), but I was wondering how you guys went about collecting all of your mail drop addresses.  I've already picked out my ideal locations, but I was wondering if there was a list somewhere that had all of the mailing addresses and contact info.  Thanks for the help in advance.  And good luck to all of you North-bounders... I'll probably get to see all of you and fill you in on trail conditions at some point along the hike!
Peter Springs