[pct-l] ~11oz. Ultralight Quilt

for those you who do subscibe to the ultralight philosophy, I just
ordered a quilt from a company that I saw posted to the list a few
months ago:  Nunatak, http://www.nunatakusa.com

I am posting to the list because my dealings with the company so fare
are GREAT!  I was able to customize just about anything and
everything and I received a personal phone call from them to discuss
how to customize the quilt to my specific needs.  After some serious
weight chopping, the estimate that the quilt will weight approx 11oz
when completed.

These guys have the right approach, just look at this email from them:
Thanks! We will do everything we can to go with the minimum
weight/volume on this, Yes, it may just fit into the small sack....
You're trying to shave every ounce you can, you not being anal!  I'm
excited to see this one come out, bet it will be light!
Thanks again for your order; let me know if there are any other
questions or adjustments!
Sincerely,
Tom Halpin
www.nunatakusa.com