[pct-l] Live update from the the PCT! Tyrek Tarp results tested!!

In a message dated 4/14/2002 7:54:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Montedodge@aol.com writes:

> Had a fun trip last night on the Eagle Creek Trail in Northern Oregon this
> weekend!  Hiked with Tripod, Dawn, Bluefoot, Jonthan Ley and future PCT
> hiker
> Snowlepard, the Rick and Debbie from my work. \

Joanthan Ley... He's the Man!

I can't express my gratitude for all that he's done to help me on my CDT hike
this year!  For one of the best hiker websites in the Universe check out:

 <A HREF="http://www.phlumf.com/";>phlumf.com</A>

Both his PCT and CDT journals are extremely well written and put you right on
the trail.  Awesome photos!  With a careful eye you'll see a pic of yours
truly snoozing at the Wildwood Lodge, Seiad Valley, CA.

I've never even met the man, but he's the Best!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---