[pct-l] Live update from the the PCT! Tyrek Tarp results tested!!

Hey Monte,

Sounds like the way I finished my hike last year.  Poor site choice +
downpour = soaked down bag + hypothermia.  It was September 25 in the
Trinity Alps just south of Etna Summit, on day 69 from Manning Park.  I had
planned two more hiking days to Scott Mountain Summit where JoAnn Michael
was going to meet me.  As I sat huddled, wet, and shivering in an early
morning snow flurry I knew it was time to bail.  A saturated down bag can be
a showstopper; it was for me that day.

Happy trails and wish I was making the trip to ADZPCTKOP, Tom

Hobbit's Hiking Pages ( http://friends.backcountry.net/rogers/ )