[pct-l] Re: New On-Trail List?

The list concept sounds like it may be more useful for
those on a weekend to week hike of the PCT, or maybe
for the family/friends back home that a long distance
hike might talk to on the phone.

How accesible are comptuers on the trail? Obviously a
town library might have a web hookup, but I am more
interested in doing laundry, showering,  and eating
ice cream than going to web hookup.

As I currently working in the tech field to pay for
this hike I am about to go on (until next Friday that
is!), the thought of checking my e-mail at a town
stop, well...sounds a bit like where I work to me. :-)

But, that is just me..YMMV,etc.,etc.,etc.

7 days until my last day of work
13 days until I leave Denver
15 days until I start the PCT

...Still not counting. ;-)