Fw: [pct-l] RE: hitchiking 101

> > Thanks for good, timely advice. I've read that hitching is illegal
> in
> > Wyoming and you "have to wait for a driver to offer a
> ride." Is that done
> > like the Donnor Rest Area schmooz?
> > hitchiking is `technicaly `illegal in most states but selectivly enforced . i had no problems hitching in wyoming i got rides very quickly.
> > Is it illegal to hitch in all national parks?
it is,but like above.,selectivly enforced. the best strategy is don`t be stupid about it, if you see a ranger don`t put your thumb out,if they contact you ,tell them your waiting for your ride(you are!) this is also good advice on the highways,just substitute highway patrolman for ranger.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---