[pct-l] JMT: advice needed on best time to hike

I am hoping to hike the JMT portion of the PCT southbound from Tuolomne
Meadows in Yosemite to Buckeye Flat in Kings Canyon this summer.  After
reading through as many PCTer journals as I could find, it sounds to me
that the mosquitoes are horrendous enough to make the trip unpleasant at
certain times.  I'm wondering if there are times when the weather is
still nice (ie, long days, warmer/dryer weather) but the mosquitoes are
less obnoxious along this stretch of trail?  Or are mosquitoes just a
constant nemesis for the JMT throughout the July-September hiking window?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-Eric