[pct-l] Re: camera

At 12:30 PM -0600 3/27/02, pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net wrote:
>Make this effort to write in your log, mark your maps and shoot your
>pictures, not for someone else but for yourself.  You will soon be climbing
>out of Stehekin, knowing that you will be in Manning Park in a couple days

That's very well put, and mirrors my philosophy of capturing
360 degree panoramas of various trailside views. In the tiredness
of the latter part of the day, it's amazing the things I didn't notice
while there but which I can later examine in detail. BTW, did you know
the Nikon N65 body weighs only 14 oz?

     erik goetze
	http://www.virtualparks.org/trips/JMT2/