[pct-l] alcohol availability

No, not the drinkable kind, the cookable kind.  I'm wondering if anyone
has compiled a list of the PCT towns/resupply stations where you can buy
denatured alcohol or heet?  The bigger towns are a given, but what about
these smaller places like Mt. Laguna, Onyx, Seiad Valley, Ollalie Lake,
Snoqualmie Pass, etc.?  I plan on using a combination of esbits and
alcohol, so I have some flexibiliy.  I used esbits all last hiking season
and they worked well, particularly if you whittle off some dry wood chips
and "teepee" them around the burning esbit about 5 mins into the heating
process.  This gets the water boiling faster, although you end up with
more soot.  Esbits are also handy as fire starters.  Any help would be
appreciated

34 days 'til Campo
EZ Ed