[pct-l] Willamette Pass Resupply?

Hi Citrus,

We started our hike last year at Willamette Pass. We could not find
anything remotely resembling a store at the ski resort and went with
a friend (in a car) to Shelter Cove Resort for lunch. Shelter Cove
has only very limited stuff at the campground store, but has a
restaurant. I don't know if you could send a resupply box there.

Best wishes,
Saskia