[pct-l] do no harm

Scott,

Though I feel very strongly that mountain bikers should not be on the =
PCT (per the regulations) I think you forgot your sense of humor when =
you read my post.  I find it unbelievable that you'd actually think I =
(or anyone else) would bring harm to bikers (breaking the rules).  =
Gracious sakes, I'd talk sternly and that is all I've ever done or ever =
will.  Relax, I too am a hiker and biker also.

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---