[pct-l] Resupply - area codes

I would think that resorts and/or other resupply points rarely change
their phone#s.  If the phone# listed for a location doesn't work, then
maybe just the area code changed as there has been a proliferation of
new area codes the last few years.  I know here in Oregon, the entire
PCT was in area code 503 until 2-3 years ago -- now all or most of it
is in area code 541.  Check an area code map to see if you're using the
right one.