[pct-l] Re: below Muir Pass

Hi Carl (Kelty Kid 77)

I went over to the site for the Kick off Party (who on
earth came up with all Those Initials...lol) and it
looks great! Some wild memories, you bet.  Dont miss
that party, thru hikers, if you can help it!

the AZDPCTKOP or something!!

I still remember that day you came up just below Muir
Pass, Carl, calling me by Name! wow, that was cool.

Thanks for the photo too, I like it, dont look fat or
nothin'!

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.

http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultralightersanonymous

---where the gearly afflicted gather