[pct-l] Re: below Muir Pass

Brawny writes:

> (who on earth came up with all Those Initials...lol)

You have to blame Tom Reynolds for the rediculous initials and expansive
name.  We tried to come up with something a little bit shorter, however, the
long initials stuck and have been laughed at and tongue tied ever since.

To add to the confusion and fun we added the AGPLDHG&IR!  That is: the Annual
Great Pacific Long Distance Hiking Gear and Invention Revue, or just the
"gear contest".

What's next?

Well, of course:   FEMMBCCC

First Ever Mad Monte Bear Canister Compromising Contest!  To be held this
year only, at the ADZPCTKO just before the AGPLDHG&IR.

With all of the stoves and ultra light weight packs and tent-tarps coming to
be shown off you really wont want to miss this one.

Greg "Strider" Hummel
(Looking for contributions to help the early cash flow)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---