[pct-l] RE: ULA Pack

In a message dated 2/20/2002 12:55:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
margepr@sunvalley.net writes:

> " pole pocket (for transporting Lekis and tent poles, neatly hidden under
> one of the
> side mesh pocket), and all at 2.5 pounds!"
>
> Was this an option? I sure do not find it on my pack.

Hi Marge,

Yes,  it was an option.  It's called a wand pocket on my invoice, but when I
look back at the website I can't find it anywhere.  The price is included
with the other options, totaling $24. You mave have ask Brian about them.

Hey, I may be able to show you in person!  There's a good chance I may make
it to ADZ.  A few of us CDT'ers are trying to meet up at Lake Moreno and
arrange for a rental car from CA to NM.  For anyone on the list with local
knowledge of the closest Budget Rental in San Diego to the Greyhound station
within walking distance is welcome.  The Budget website shows several offices
in SD.

Anyway, hope to see you out there!

Sly

multipart/alternative