[pct-l] Fuel for two??

 Hi Tokio John, While I strongly advise alcohol/ebit stoves for thru-hikers,
I would opt. for better flame on a 2 week jaught on the JMT while cooking for
two. Reynold's favorite( Canister stoves) might be the perfect niche for this
trip. They are light and put out decent heat, plus you aren't dealing with
hunting down  extra canisters in a resupply trail towns. If you go alittle
earlier, white gas stoves would be great , but their extra weight isn't
needed for most summer trips. Zip Stoves?? Naaaw, you may not want to be "
Fetching" spongy pinecones and sticks to cook with after a long day. ( Let
that wood return to the soil  as nutrients are needed up high, that's why
most places ban fires higher up) No one likes to set up their tent where
someone flipped out their Zip Stove ashes. ( Try a MSR pocket rocket or
snowpeak)  Enjoy your hike and have that extra cup of tea at sunset!!!!!