[pct-l] A Whole Watermelon to Manning

When we ended our hike in Stehekin last summer there was a hiker's
box that should have been enough to provide several hikers with
everything they needed to reach Manning. Incredible! I guess everyone
passing before us was making better time then expected and left tons
of food. We unexpectedly decided to end the hike then and there, so
we left some ramen noodles and crunchy bars too. If you resupply in
Stehekin, check the hiker box...

Saskia